Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are used in over 1,000 secondary schools across Australia.
Our in-house Digital Content Team works closely with educators to produce aspirational video content for a range of senior subjects across VCE, HSC, and QCE. As a Content Analyst, you’ll oversee all stages of the content development process across a variety of subject matter. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing content produced by our external partner teachers to ensure that it is factually and grammatically correct, engaging, and will maximise student learning outcomes.
- Supporting our partner teachers to break down syllabus documents and plan out their courses using the Edrolo ‘recipe’.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our external partner teachers through regular communication.
- Ensuring that our content is delivered to schools on time and regularly reporting on progress.
- Looking for places to add value within our content – innovation is part of our DNA!
- Working with a growing team who are committed to continuous learning and development, and improving education.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Is a recent uni graduate and/or has 1-2 years of professional experience in any of teaching, marketing/comms, project management, writing/editing, or another relevant field.
- Is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by wonderful colleagues who care about supporting each other’s development.
- Has a keen eye for detail and feels passionately about grammar, punctuation, spelling, and all that good stuff!
- Possesses excellent time management skills, is comfortable working to deadlines, and can effectively juggle competing priorities.
- Is a great communicator who can tailor the way they communicate for different stakeholders and platforms.
- Wants to make a meaningful impact in the education space!
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- True career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Tech startup vibe, with a great Fitzroy office
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
- Flexible working hours supported
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out for a chat or apply via the link with your resume and cover letter.