Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are used in over 1,000 secondary schools across Australia.
We are looking for educators of Maths, Science and Humanities to join our in-house team in building our new textbook resources from the ground up.
Working across the entire process, from planning through to publication, you will translate your experience from the classroom into designing a resource that will improve education for tens of thousands of students. We are interested in people with experience in teaching:
- Maths (years 7 - 10)
- Science (years 7 - 10)
- Humanities (years 7 - 10)
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing curriculum, assessment and pedagogy best practice to ensure the highest quality of product
- Being involved in product planning from the ground up, redesigning best practice standards in education
- Authoring engaging lessons, questions and answers that will maximise student learning outcomes
- Collaborating with other authors, graphic and digital designers to bring educational resources to life
- Working with a growing team who are committed to learning and development, continuous improvement and changing education
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and expertise
- True career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Tech startup vibe, with a great Fitzroy office
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven and growing team
- Flexible working hours supported
If this sounds like you, please reach out for a confidential chat or apply via the link with your resume.