If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Accounts Team might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed ed-tech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales, and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources.
About the role
Our Accounts Team is responsible for the design, build, running, and maintenance of our accounts, invoicing, and payment systems. With a growing product range and client and user base, our challenge is to continuously build out and scale our invoicing and payment systems to meet new and emerging needs. This role sits within the wider Client Support Team who are responsible for ensuring exceptional support and service to our valued clients and users of Edrolo.
- Contributing to the design, build, execution, and maintenance of our accounts, invoicing, and direct payment systems and policies
- Preparing financial reports by collecting data, and analysing, investigating, and summarising data, information, and trends
- Developing, documenting, and training team members in processes, workflows, systems, and tools for Accounts, Client Support, and cross-team work
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with clients and end users
- Handle escalated customer requests relating to accounts, invoicing and payments
- Contributing to the development of Client Support and Accounts plans, priorities, and goals
Firstly, you care deeply about the mission to improve education.
You value working with people who care for each other, who are intellectually curious and display intellectual humility, who love new ideas and figuring out tough problems.
You believe in the importance of a great working environment and culture and seek to enhance these.
You value feedback and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
Does the following sound like you?
- You’re a true believer in the mission. Improving education is important to you and you understand the power that improving education can have on people individually, their communities, and the wider world.
- You have demonstrated experience in data manipulation and interpretation - you love nothing more than poring over a spreadsheet and enjoy the opportunity to put your Google Sheets and SQL skills to use.
- You’re customer focused and get high levels of satisfaction from solving problems for our growing customer base - you take pride in providing timely and accurate information and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You thrive in environments where you get to develop new processes and solve real problems, and have a track record of doing so in your previous roles.
- You’re energised by a dynamic working environment, and keen to make the move to a mission-driven company with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- You have strong prioritisation, and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail, and embrace a flexible and agile plan to focus on the next most important thing.
- You possess a growth mindset and orientation towards continuous improvement and learning.
We believe in casting a wide net to find the best possible team members. As a company we believe values and mindset alignment is more important than experience, and we're looking for people who have the potential to be great Edrollers first and foremost. If the role sounds exciting, get in touch – we would love to hear from you.
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of an organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Access true career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Make a meaningful contribution to our client support team, clients and end users
- Flexible working hours and casual dress
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues
We’re actively looking for great talent to join us and we’re recruiting for these positions on a rolling basis.
- If you’re not ready to apply just yet, but instead want to have a chat about the position, please simply hit 'apply' and in the 'questions' section include a short introduction to yourself, any questions you have, and your contact details. There is no need to attach a CV at this stage or to answer any other questions. We'll then be in touch to have a chat.
- Once you’re ready to apply – go for it with the confidence that we’ll be in touch to let you know the outcome of your application.
- We believe in transparency and in our conversations with applicants we’ll share with you what the rest of the process looks like