Edrolo is a market-leading EdTech startup based in Melbourne. We work closely with leading educators to create an interactive multimedia curriculum that is radically changing classrooms across NSW and VIC.
The Role and requirements
We are looking for an individual based in Melbourne, to work casually as a Content Producer. The successful applicant would work onsite in our Fitzroy office alongside our production, content development, and presenter teams. You will be looking to join a dynamic professional production environment, with a culture that celebrates feedback and innovation.
The role will offer an opportunity for a reliable and self-motivated Content Producer to grow their skills in a professional recording studio environment.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is hard-working and responsible with excellent time management skills
- Is a self-starter that works well autonomously as well as in a team
- Values both quality and efficiency
- Is willing to take initiative and solve problems themselves
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Has the flexibility to work occasional weekends and evenings to run recording sessions with our talented education presenters
- Believes in our mission to Improve Education
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in video production
- Comfortable working with presenters in a one-on-one studio environment
- Experienced and comfortable with computers and technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to follow production procedures closely and administrate associated data entry
- Prepared to work in a rapidly evolving and dynamic startup environment
- Able to communicate effectively in emails, video calls and instant messaging
- Reliable and punctual
- Proficient with audio and video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Design skills in Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator looked upon favourably
- Casual role, 20 - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity to develop production skills in a professional setting
- Potential for career progression for the right candidate
- Rewarding work with committed and passionate education professionals
- Suited to a University graduate or similar experience level
If this role sounds exciting to you, we would love to see your application! Submit your application by hitting the Apply Now button, or head over to the Content Producer listing at edrolo.com.au/jobs, and convince us you have what it takes to be successful in this role.
While we appreciate all applications, being a small business means we cannot get back to all applicants, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.