Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are in use in over 1,000 secondary schools across Australia.
At Edrolo, we believe that improving education takes more than building great resources and selling them to schools. To get great outcomes, schools need great support. We’ve designed our client happiness and sales ethos from the ground up with this in mind, and we’re looking for someone to join our team of Learning Innovation Associates and Account Managers in this mission.
Based in Melbourne, the role is perfect for someone who:
- Has experience (3+ years) in sales, client success, and/or account management roles, or in the education sector with an interest in sales and customer success
- Thrives in an outcomes-based environment, loves reaching goals, and developing meaningful stakeholder relationships
- Is seeking an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by colleagues who care about supporting each others’ growth
- Is tech-savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students, teachers, and school leaders
- Wants to work for a mission-driven company, and either loves education or is keen to learn in a new industry
Key role responsibilities
- Increasing sales of Edrolo’s existing and new products within partner secondary schools
- Achieving individual sales targets and contributing to hitting team targets
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with partner secondary schools
- Driving best practice through online and print resources to improve teaching and learning outcomes
- Proactively and reactively liaising with key school contacts and teachers
- Responding to school queries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring all school information is up-to-date in our CRM database
- Strategic planning both internally and with partner schools
- Attending schools for meetings and to provide training for teachers and students, as well as facilitating online training sessions
- Contributing to and leading internal projects at Edrolo
- Bachelor degree or higher; experience within the education sector is a bonus (but not essential)
- Energised by hitting targets and achieving goals
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter who works well autonomously as well as in a team
- Adapts and embraces change quickly
- Full time access to a car and full Australian working rights are a requirement for this role
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- True career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth;
- Tech startup vibe office in a convenient Fitzroy location
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- Smart-casual dress and flexible working hours, including remotely from home where applicable
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
About our Client Happiness / Sales Team
At Edrolo, our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven technology company, and we build next-generation learning resources that are in use at 1,000+ secondary schools across Australia.
We dedicate a person to each of our client schools, with the goal of driving sustained behaviour change in teaching and learning practices in collaboration with our clients. We know that improving teaching and learning is complex and takes time, good planning, consistency, and true passion. Our Client Happiness Team works with schools to build enduring relationships and, in the process, we move well beyond promoting Edrolo products to become trusted advisors to our schools. This is where you come in.
Our sales philosophy is all about “right product, right school, right time” and our metrics reflect this. We achieve 98% client retention each year, indicating true satisfaction with both Edrolo’s products and the services we provide to support their implementation.
Our Client Happiness Team sits within the broader Sales Team, and works closely with our Client Support, Content Production, and Technology teams. In other words, we’re a company that focuses deeply on cross-team communication, collaboration, and shared growth.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.