The Learning Innovation Associate (LIA) is focused on fostering and maintaining relationships with existing and new partner schools by providing both proactive and reactive support to clients in their effective use of all Edrolo products. Interactions with schools include both in person and the use of virtual spaces, conducting teacher and student training in addition to supporting partner schools and educating teachers on the value and use of online resources.
Working with schools across Victoria (and beyond), the LIA will ensure schools are getting the most out of the resource and look for further Edrolo use cases where possible. Maintaining and growing our current relationships with schools is at the heart of the role.
Based in our Melbourne office, the role allows you the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and spirited people who are passionate about the way education is delivered in Australia, and enhancing student learning experiences. Our office is a relaxed and open space. We dress casually and work hard. We're constantly pushing ourselves and each other to achieve, to make things better, to drive us all forward.
Key role responsibilities
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaising with key school contacts and teachers on a daily basis
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner ensuring all school information is up to date in our CRM database
- Strategic planning both internally and with partner schools
- Visit schools for meetings and provide training for teachers and students
- Facilitate online training sessions
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Tech and Content Teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Regular communication with company Founders and colleagues
- Issue and follow up any invoices/class changes
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Bachelor degree or higher and experience within the education sector
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education
- Hard working and self motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- Tech savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students and teachers
- Self-starter that works well autonomously as well as in a team
- Adapts and embraces change quickly
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Full time access to a car is a requirement for this role
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Career progression within the company for high achievers
- Neat office with roughly 50 other team members, in a convenient Fitzroy location
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Smart Casual dress and flexible working hours
- Flexible working arrangements including remotely from home
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks