Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are in use in over 1,000 secondary schools across Australia.
Our Account Managers/Client Success teamwork with our schools to build enduring relationships and, in the process, we move well beyond promoting Edrolo products to become trusted advisors.
This is where you come in! We dedicate a real human to each of our client schools, with the goal of driving sustained behaviour change in teaching and learning practices within and for each school.
We are looking for passionate sales/account manager professionals seeking opportunities to develop your client management skills in a mission-driven business. Working across education, data, and sales, this is an opportunity to be part of a team that works hard, laughs hard, and wants to help people lead better lives.
Edrolo’s Client Happiness Team is expanding, having grown from 19 to 27 in the last year. We now have a new opening for a Junior Account Manager to join our team.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years’ experience working in a client success, account management, and/or sales role;
- Thrives on driving great client outcomes and is confident in understanding and using data to support these outcomes
- Loves thinking innovatively and testing out new ideas, and is passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education;
- Can quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response;
- Is seeking an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by wonderful colleagues who care about supporting each others’ growth
- Wants to work for a mission-driven company, and either loves education or is keen to learn in a new industry
- Access to a car and full Australian drivers license are required for this role.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Build and maintain successful client relationships with our partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaise with key school contacts and teachers
- Pitch new products, run trials, and upgrade current subscriptions
- Create and manage email and marketing campaigns to teachers and students to add value to the teaching & learning process, and iterate on these ongoing based on value metrics
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring all school information is up-to-date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Facilitate online meetings and provide training for teachers and students, with opportunities to conduct these in-person
- Contribute to internal projects at Edrolo
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- True career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth;
- Tech startup vibe, with the know-how to make remote work successful
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- Flexible working hours supported