The Account Manager (AM) is a new role that will be focused on fostering and maintaining a large number of relationships with existing and new partner schools by providing proactive and reactive support and consultancy to clients in their effective use of all Edrolo products, and by supporting the growth of Edrolo subscriptions. Interactions with schools will predominantly be via virtual support (but with plenty of in-person support opportunities), conducting teacher and student training, educating teachers and leadership teams on the value and use of online resources, and selling new Edrolo products to schools to support their teaching and learning goals. As this is a new role at Edrolo, there is plenty of scope to help us shape the role to suit the needs of our partner schools.
Working with schools across NSW (and beyond), the AM will ensure schools are getting the most out of the resource and look for further Edrolo use cases where possible. Maintaining and growing our current relationships with schools with the goal of improving education for all is at the heart of this role, which sits within the Edrolo Client Happiness Team, which sits within our broader Sales team.
Based in our Sydney office, the role allows you the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and spirited people who are passionate about the way education is delivered in Australia, and believe in enhancing teaching and student learning experiences. Our office is a relaxed and open space. We dress casually and work hard. We're constantly pushing ourselves and each other to achieve, to make things better, to drive us all forward.
Key role responsibilities
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with a large number of partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaising with key school contacts and teachers on a daily basis, including pitching new products, running trials, and upgrading current subscriptions
- Create and manage our email campaigns to 100,000's of teachers and students to add value to the teaching & learning process
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner ensuring all school information is up to date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Facilitate online meetings and provide training for teachers and students, with opportunities to conduct these in-person
- Assist in the execution of various projects as directed by the Sales team management
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Tech and Content Teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Regular communication with company Founders and colleagues
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Bachelor degree or higher, ideally experience as an account manager, and even more ideally experience as an account manager within the education sector
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education
- Hard-working and self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- Tech-savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students and teachers
- Self-starter who works well autonomously as well as in a team
- Adapts and embraces change quickly
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Sales experience is a plus, but not at all essential for new starters
- Full-time access to a car is a requirement for this role
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Career progression within the company for high achievers
- Neat office with roughly 10 other team members, in a convenient Alexandria location
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Smart-casual dress and flexible working hours, including remotely from home where applicable
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
- Trips to Melbourne for company-wide events