At Edrolo, our mission is simple but ambitious: to Improve Education.
We are a vibrant, values-driven edutech company fulfilling this mission by creating the next generation of cutting-edge education resources. Our innovative lineup of textbooks, video theory, and online interactive exams is revolutionising classroom teaching for over 25,000 students and teachers across Victoria, NSW, and Queensland. In 2021, we are expanding our catalogue to include more subjects and products, and as such we’re looking to grow our production team with digital media all-stars who can bring our content to life with quality design, video, and digital skills.
As a Digital Content Producer, you will work as part of our Content Production Team from our HQ in Fitzroy, Melbourne, collaborating with total educators and team members from our Sydney office. You will be involved in all stages of our digital production pipeline, from formatting presenter materials to brand style guidelines, to running recording sessions with our presenters, and editing and uploading digital content to our online platform.
The role offers:
- An opportunity to gain experience working in a rapidly evolving and dynamic production team that values innovation and feedback
- Collaboration with our team of education and design professionals
- The opportunity for career development for the right candidate
- Regular social events with colleagues across the company
We’re looking for an individual who:
- Has experience with creating a broad range of digital content, particularly video
- Is process-driven, can work to established workflows, and can complete associated data entry
- Is comfortable working under the pressure of deadlines
- Is an avid learner with a growth mindset and a passion for self-development
- Has strong skills at working both autonomously and collaboratively
Requisite skills and experience
- Demonstrated evidence in digital media production
- Specialist skills, e.g. animation or graphic design, will be looked upon favourably
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Comfortable working with presenters in a one-on-one studio environment
- Able to communicate effectively in emails, video calls and instant messaging
- Proficiency with using Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Audition, Acrobat) or similar software
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and/or the wider Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) will be looked upon favourably
- Full time – 38 hours per week
- 6–9 month maximum term contract, with opportunity for ongoing work depending on performance and production demands
- The opportunity to develop production skills in a professional environment
- Rewarding work with committed and passionate education professionals
- Suited to a University graduate or similar experience level
If you like the sound of this role, we would love to hear from you! Hit the ‘Apply’ button or head over to the Digital Content Producer listing at edrolo.com.au/jobs to submit your application and tell us why you’d be a perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate all applications, we cannot get back to all applicants, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.