If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Client Happiness Team might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed edtech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources. In 2022, we’re looking forward to expanding our reach even further and are therefore looking for exceptional talent to support our growth!
About the role
Our Client Happiness Team works with our school partners to build and foster strong relationships, and ensure that they are set up for success with Edrolo’s products. We work with schools throughout the school year from setting them up, through to confirming their intention to continue working with Edrolo. Through this, we become trusted advisors to our partner schools and act as consultants, coaches, trainers and problem solvers. It’s sales - but not as you know it! We’re really proud that we achieve 98% client retention each year, indicating the value we add to the education system, as well as the exceptional service we provide to our school partners. Edrolo is growing quickly, and as our volume of clients continues to grow, our Client Happiness Team is vital in providing exceptional service, enabling our schools to have the biggest impact on students’ learning. We’re continuing to build new products, and you’ll always be learning in this role. Come and experience the impact that Edrolo is having on schools, teachers and students!
At Edrolo, we believe that improving education takes more than building great resources and selling them to schools. To achieve great outcomes, our schools need great support and this is where you come in!
- Build and foster successful relationships with partner secondary schools to drive understanding of Edrolo’s products and encourage adoption from key stakeholders
- Facilitate training sessions for teachers and students in schools and through online training sessions
- Pitch Edrolo’s new products to existing partner schools with the aim of increasing the number of products that our school partners subscribe to
- Proactively and reactively liaise with key school contacts and teachers, ensuring that all school engagement and information is updated in our CRM database
- Work collaboratively with your fellow Client Happiness colleagues to hit individual and team sales targets
- Drive best practice amongst your portfolio of school partners to increase use, satisfaction and retention of school partners
- Contribute to, and lead key projects within Edrolo’s sales team to increase our efficiency and impact
- Collaborate effectively with other teams across the organisation including our Business Development Managers, Tech, Client Support and Content Production teams
Firstly, you care deeply about our mission to improve education.
You value working with people who care about each other, are intellectually curious and display humility, who love new ideas and figuring out tough problems.
You believe in the importance of a great working environment and culture and seek to enhance these.
You value feedback and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
Does the following sound like you?
- You’re a true believer in the mission. Improving education is important to you and you understand the power that improving education can have on people individually, their communities, and the wider world.
- You have the ability to influence, inspire and motivate others, and quickly build relationships with a variety of stakeholders - you take pride in your ability to add value to clients and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re self-motivated and outcomes driven, with a bias for action and achieving goals
- You possess tenacity and resilience when developing meaningful relationships, and enjoy solving problems for our school partners, compelling others to try something new, and using data to inform your approach
- You have a keen interest in tech startups and education and have had experience in customer-focused roles whether that’s in sales, customer success, fundraising, recruitment or account management
- You’re energised by a dynamic working environment, and you’re keen to make a move to a mission-driven company with plenty of opportunities for growth
- You’re a strong team player and love collaborating with others and helping them to succeed
- You have strong prioritisation, and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail, and embrace a flexible and agile plan to focus on the next most important thing
- You possess a growth mindset and orientation towards continuous improvement and learning
- You have a full Australian driver’s license and access to a car - this role requires travel to our partner schools
We believe in casting a wide net to find the best possible team members. As a company we believe values and mindset alignment is more important than experience, and we’re looking for people who have the potential to be great Edrollers first and foremost. If the role sounds exciting, get in touch and tell us why you could be a great addition to our team - we would love to hear from you.
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of a growing startup organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Access true career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Make a meaningful contribution to our clients, student users and team and see the tangible difference you’re making each and every day
- Flexible working hours, work location and casual dress
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues, with plenty of team events - we’re an inclusive, collaborative and close-knit team and we’re looking forward to welcoming some new team members
We’re actively looking for great talent to join us and we’re recruiting for these positions on a rolling basis. We have several roles available due to our growth and looking for people to come onboard as soon as possible.
- If you’re not ready to apply just yet, but instead want to have a chat about the position, please simply hit “apply” and in the “questions” section include a short introduction to yourself, any questions you have, and your contact details. We’ll then be in touch to have a chat
- Once you’re ready to apply - go for it with the confidence that we’ll be in touch to let you know the outcome of your application. We’d love to hear about why you’re motivated to join Edrolo and this role specifically
- We believe in transparency, and in our conversations with applicants we’ll share with you what the rest of the process looks like